2014年1月12日 星期日

新聞採訪紀實



It is said that to celebrate 2014 new year , there was a concert in Aliisan. 
Why they countdown with the orchestra.
Tell me about Aliisan.
What's the special attraction of this area?

I can't see the attraction of staying Aliisan to greet the first sun rays of the new year.
In fact, it is always cold in the season , and the instrument players were trembling with their tune.


Really?Please show me how they were off the key. 

For instance ...

that's it? Ok.SO,you still haven't told me what's so special about Aliisan.

Maybe the county's advertisement is exaggerated.
And it was reported too over amidst a media frenzy in the end of last year. There is tons of beautiful scenery, you think that , right?
Apart from the sunrise , you could see  the sea of clouds.
If you are lucky enough to go there these days , you could drink in the charming  plum blossoms along the way.
However , that means you'll be able to enjoy everything else with fighting the crowds.





That sounds pretty good. 
How should i go there?
Could i be going by car?

You could.
If you were a left-hand drive.

There is no problem with my drive skill
Is the mountain road steep?



It seems as steep as you can imagine
I think it's best to take the train. 




But I heard a lot railway accidents of Aliisan.

Anyway.
Wherever you go , I wish you have a good time.






沒有留言:

張貼留言